ENERGY EFFICIENCY & RENEWABLES, SMART CITIES - exhibition and conference for South-East Europe
In the coming years, energy savings and security, environmentally friendly energy and smart urban development are among the priorities for the countries from South-East Europe.
EE & RE and Smart Cities are two flagship events in the Region which gather key industry players and state representatives for 12th time. Providing foreign investors with an updated outlook on the perspectives for the improvement of energy and cities systems, they are preferred place for new product launches and knowledge exchange.
The format ‘exhibition-conference’ creates the best B2B environment for a beneficial performance.
On the way of its green transition, member states and non-EU countries create a fruitful ground for implementation of innovations and update their legislation. For example, Bulgaria will invest in the energy sector and in the cities during the period 2014-2020 EUR 4,59 billion.
WHEN: 5-7 April 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria
Organizer: Via Expo
Event partner: Bulgarian Green Building Council
- 5% discount on the bare area and free promotional options for the exhibitors which applied participation till 10 December.
- Expected strong international presence (Exhibitors from Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Spain and the Netherlands took part in 2015).
- Exhibitor Profile: Energy Efficiency & Built Environment, Intelligent Energy, Renewables: Solar, Hydro, Wind, Geothermal and Bioenergy, Energy Recovery, W2E; Sustainable City Environment and Mobility, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Smart Cities.
- Visitors and attendees to be invited: CEOs, decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from different sectors and state administration.
- Practice-oriented Conference topics, case studies and discussions on district heating, insulation innovations, geothermal and bio energy, energy and mobility in smart cities, planning sustainable cities, etc.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is one of the world's largest green building investors. Its Green Economy Transition (GET) initiative has enabled by end of 2017 over €15billion